Photo Moment: Night Market Food Vendor

Food Cart

This is one of the vendors in our local night market in Banciao, New Taipei.

READ:  Photo Moment: Chinese Street Snacks in Xian

8 thoughts on “Photo Moment: Night Market Food Vendor

Michael

(February 20, 2010 - 11:57 am)

Nice one C… you’re really getting these night exposures dialed in.
    .-= Michael ´s last blog ..Photo of The Day – Sign of the Times =-.

(March 7, 2010 - 10:40 am)

Thanks Michael. I was out with Craig that night, so I’m going to give the credit to him.

Sam

(February 20, 2010 - 1:56 pm)

Very nice Carrie. Is that a noodle vendor?

(March 7, 2010 - 10:44 am)

Hi Sam,

Nope. This vendor sells boiled and fried veggies, tofu, and an assortment of meat. It’s one of my favorites!

Great photo – did you try anything? Looks like lots of tasty options 🙂
    .-= Andy Hayes | Sharing Travel Experiences´s last blog ..Finding Serendipity on the Road =-.

(March 7, 2010 - 10:45 am)

Hi Andy,
      Of course! I love eating in Taiwan. The street food is really good and it’s quite cheap.

My Kafkaesque Life

(March 8, 2010 - 3:20 pm)

These vendors are nearly everywhere, aren’t they? 🙂 How do you like the smell of stinky tofu? I’m ok with it, but sometimes it does surprise me, hehe 🙂
    .-= My Kafkaesque Life´s last blog ..A Taipei tale over coffee =-.

(March 18, 2010 - 1:56 pm)

Yeah. They’re pretty much everywhere. I’m one of a few who like stinky tofu. I prefer barbecue to fried though. Not a fan?