Photo Moment: Pink Muscle Car – My Kinda Wheels

Photo by Carrie Marshall
Photo by Carrie Marshall
READ:  The Marshalls Invade Taiwan!

I'm a chronically ill Canadian who has been living in Asia since 2003. I moved from China to Taiwan in 2006. I'm an experienced businesswoman and have worked in many leadership positions in Asia. In addition to my own work, I've been writing professionally about Asia, travel and health advocacy since 2007, providing regular content to publishing companies and travel publications in Asia and North America. I started writing about my health journey in 2009 after being diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis. In 2014, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS, which came with other massive health issues. These diagnoses were the start of my journey as a health advocate and patient leader. Since then, My Several Worlds has been recognized worldwide as a top site for AS, fibromyalgia, and chronic illness by WEGO Health and Healthline.

8 thoughts on “Photo Moment: Pink Muscle Car – My Kinda Wheels

cfimages

(May 4, 2009 - 5:38 am)

Nice work Carrie. You've chosen a good angle and composed well. Nice DOF.

WildBlack

(May 11, 2009 - 8:14 pm)

As Always Carrie – Cool Shot!! I love those curves in this one, nice frame too. Not a fan of porsche, still I love the performance of that tamed beast. what colour is it actually??

globetrotteri

(May 12, 2009 - 5:26 am)

Hi Nivin,
      That\\'s the color of it. I couldn\\'t believe it when I saw it. A pink Porshe. I\\'d love to meet the owner.

globetrotteri

(May 12, 2009 - 5:26 am)

Hi Nivin,

WildBlack

(May 13, 2009 - 1:40 pm)

Hi Carrie, Dont know why, I'm not being able to comment on your latest photo. It looks cool!
    I need a big favour, Please have a look at my new post, and give me you valuable ratings. Thanks Carrie.

globetrotteri

(May 18, 2009 - 5:04 am)

Hi Nivin,

I\\'m not sure either. I\\'m having major issues with Intense Debate and will probably be ditching this plugin as soon as I find the time to repair all the damage it\\'s done. Sorry I was late getting to your post, but I\\'ve tried to reciprocate with an offer that might help you out. Look for an email from me and let me know what you think!

globetrotteri