Photo Moment: A Moment of Clarity

Photo by Carrie Marshall
Photo by Carrie Marshall
READ:  Diversity is the Spice of Life

26 thoughts on “Photo Moment: A Moment of Clarity

marcus

(April 23, 2009 - 6:31 am)

another great photo carrie

cfimages

(April 23, 2009 - 10:19 am)

Very cool Carrie.

Traveling Geek

(April 24, 2009 - 1:48 pm)

This picture is so intense!!!

globetrotteri

(April 27, 2009 - 2:52 am)

Hi Traveling Geek,

Thanks for stopping by. I\\'m glad you like it.

Wildblack

(April 26, 2009 - 8:24 am)

Thats truly an Amazing photo moment. I love freezing birds with spreaded wings. Gorgeous! Is she feeding them?
    Hi Carrie, how have you been? As you know I'm an aggressive shooter, and I post photos almost everyday(even tho nobody looks at them,lol!). 😀 I looks at your photography page and used to wonder why are you taking so much time to post your awesome photos. Maybe its good to post once in a while… but I'll be looking forward to see more of your photos soon.

globetrotteri

(April 27, 2009 - 5:11 am)

Hi Nivin,

Thanks for dropping by again. I am always glad to hear from you. It would be really easy to post a photo every day, but then I think people would get a little tired of only looking at photos. I think a photo posted once in a while encourages people to stop and look, rather than just scroll on to the next one. I wish I had time to blog every day, but I have been really busy lately. I do what I can when I have the time. By the way, I love your recent aircraft series. They are superb!

asian traveler

(April 27, 2009 - 5:30 am)

Hi Carrie, what an awesome photo you captured.

It's been awhile since I visited here. I've been very busy lately – working and traveling. How's married life treating you so far? Hope you're having fun and loving it. 🙂

By the way, please change my site from The Asian Traveler to An Asian Traveler. I lost my custom domain. I have now my new web address http://www.anasiantraveler.com . I’m still in the process of modifying my blog. Thank you.

globetrotteri

(April 29, 2009 - 10:01 am)

Hi June. I stop by your site every once in a while, but I haven\\'t left a comment in ages. It\\'s amazing how time flies! Married life is good, and we\\'re very happy here. Thanks for asking. I\\'ve changed your links as per your request.

Wildblack

(April 27, 2009 - 9:54 am)

Hi Carrie, Thanks a lot for dropping by and your awesome comments will keep my blog alive. I'm using Monotone theme. Thats the only theme in wordpress for photos. Hope you are fine now. I made those red bull series as some of my friends could'nt make it for that event. So its for them. 😀 Glad you like it. Thank you. Cricket is my favorite sport and I'm a fast bowler for my local team, Maybe thats why I'm good in photographing cricket..
    I'll keep in touch. Take care

globetrotteri

(April 29, 2009 - 10:12 am)

Hi Nivin,

But of course I would comment on your amazing photography! I just wish I had more time to do so. It\\'s good that you keep coming back and reminding me, though. That way I get to hear from you and how you\\'re doing, and I get a reminder to get my butt in gear! Your Red Bull series is amazing. Love it!

globetrotteri

(April 29, 2009 - 10:12 am)

Hi Nivin,

Sky

(April 28, 2009 - 11:24 am)

it lets me recognize the days i was in london
    an old man taught me threw my red cap and all the doves on the flat would fly away
    only the color red can scare the birds (we also tried white and black caps, but only red cap worked)
    really funny!!

globetrotteri

(April 29, 2009 - 10:14 am)

Hi Sky,

That\\'s a great memory. It sounds like you had an amazing time!

Francis Beltronics

(April 29, 2009 - 5:00 pm)

Nice perfect shot! Did you use any software for editing?

globetrotteri

(April 30, 2009 - 2:40 pm)

Hi Francis,

Thanks. The moment was well-timed to be sure. And yes, I edited this photo by sharpening and saturating it. Then I added a vignette and a frame to it. I\\'m glad you like it.

Erica

(May 1, 2009 - 2:20 pm)

Hi Carrie, What a beautiful photograph!

Expatriate Games

(May 2, 2009 - 3:10 am)

Hey! Nice shot and I really like your post work on this. Where was this taken?

globetrotteri

(May 2, 2009 - 7:59 am)

Thanks, Michael. This was taken on the beach in front of our resort just outside of Cancun, Mexico. That day was pretty grey and overcast, so there was barely anyone on the beach.

globetrotteri

(May 8, 2009 - 8:59 am)

Thanks, Michael. This was taken on the beach outside our hotel room on a windy, overcast day.

Wildblack

(May 2, 2009 - 9:29 am)

Thanks Carrie. I'll do my best to remind you & keep you interested. 😀 I know life is busy..but still I'll look forward to see more of your work.

globetrotteri

(May 4, 2009 - 7:41 am)

Nivin,

You don\\'t need to keep me interested! Your work is fabulous. I just need to be better organized.

Gerry Noble

(May 17, 2009 - 3:58 pm)

Super shot Carrie. Great timing.

globetrotteri

(May 18, 2009 - 5:13 am)

Hi Gerry,
      Thank you! How are you enjoying your new camera?