In the past six months, the writers here at MSW have stepped up the pace in an effort to promote Taiwan as an Asian travel destination. We’ve had an incredible response to our Travel Taiwan series.
The images that you see here today were contributed by an online community of photographers called Taiwan Photographers. We look forward to bringing you more images from Taiwan in the coming months.
1. Ba Yan Wild Springs, Northern Taiwan – Photo by Stu Dawson
2. Lotus Pond, Kaohsiung in Southern Taiwan - Photo by Girl on a Wire
3. Spirited Away in Jiufen in Northern Taiwan - Photo by Olivia Wycech
4. Hsinchu East Gate, Northern Taiwan – Photo by Elvis Yu has been withdrawn.
5. Sunrise on Jade Mountain, Central Taiwan – Photo by Josh Ellis
6. Beitou Hot Springs, Northern Taiwan - Photo by Peter O’Driscoll
7. 2010 Sky Lantern Festival in Pingxi, Northern Taiwan – Photo by Dilip Bhoye
8. Dome of Light, Kaohsiung, Southern Taiwan – Photo by Carrie Kellenberger
9. Making Noodles in Changhua, Central Taiwan – Photo by Craig Ferguson Images
10. Dusk on Hehuan Mountain, Central Taiwan – Photo by Marty McFly
11. Nengao Hiking Trail, Central Taiwan – Photo by Neil Wade Photography
12. Butcher Knife Massage – Photo by Darren Melrose