Photo Moment: Hello Kitty

Photo by Carrie Marshall
Photo by Carrie Marshall

14 thoughts on “Photo Moment: Hello Kitty

WildBlack

(June 21, 2009 - 10:02 am)

YyaaaWning!!! Great moment! Taken on a wild safari?
    Hi Carrie! I’m heading north tomorrow! 😉 Do let me know what you have in mind. I hardly get time to check mails. Will be the same for the next 2 weeks! But do mail me & let me know If you need any particular place photographed, so that I can reshedule and get the necessary snaps!
    Tc Bud
    Later

(June 23, 2009 - 3:13 pm)

Hi Nivin,
      I hope you’re having a great time on vacation. I don’t know the area you are traveling through very well. I’ll email you with some ideas. I’m sure whatever you take is going to be amazing!

jen Laceda

(June 22, 2009 - 2:59 am)

Is this an albino tiger? Gorgeous!

(June 23, 2009 - 3:14 pm)

Hi Jen,

Yep. Beautiful, huh?

Mia

(June 22, 2009 - 5:48 pm)

Pretty kitty! Okay, I don’t want to pet it but a lovely capture.

kim

(June 23, 2009 - 1:56 pm)

Funny, it does look exactly like a bigger version of my brother’s new kitten. I wonder if these pur as well? (though I wouldn’t want to test myself…) Where did you take this picture, a zoo, a reserve or…?

krzysztof

(June 24, 2009 - 9:51 pm)

Great shot. The right moment to take a picture. It’s really gorgeous. I ask the same question as kim. I’m curious where was this photo taken.

(June 25, 2009 - 10:07 am)

Hi K,

I took it at the Singapore Zoo. Stay tuned for more!

krzysztof

(June 25, 2009 - 5:38 pm)

Are you telling me that you have something more? :))

(June 30, 2009 - 1:18 am)

K,
      Of course. If I ever find the time to get to it all. I’ve got LOADS more!

Nomadic Matt

(June 25, 2009 - 7:01 pm)

cool photo at the singapore zoo but what about singapore air first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(June 30, 2009 - 1:24 am)

Matt,

I know. I’m terrible, aren’t I? I have been swamped with project deadlines. The article is half-written and the photos are up on Flickr. I give priority to my freelance work first and the rest goes on the back burner until I have time to get to it. I hope to have it up in the next week. Things have been getting a little out of hand lately. Hope everything is going well for you back home. We miss you!

Lilliy

(June 25, 2009 - 8:27 pm)

The White Tiger.. they are so beautiful! I woke up my fiancé early when we were in Vegas just to be able to see the white tigers at MGM before we left that day. He never forgot that..

(June 30, 2009 - 1:25 am)

Hi Lilliy,

I bet he’ll cherish that memory forever. That’s one that should go down in the history books!